View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2018, 06:57 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Petalpaw paused and tilted her head, "I know most cats don't want help. But sometimes they need help, it just takes some convincing... or a lot of convincing." She looked down at her paws and nodded, realizing she was one of those cats. One of the cats that hated asking for help, seeing it as a sign of weakness. And even though she helped cats that were definitely not weak, but she couldn't bring herself to ask for help nonetheless. She looked back up at the two cats and grinned, "honestly? I would be afraid of fear itself. I would be afraid of having fears, because I don't want to be afraid of anything, it's scary." She laughed and began looking for moss again. "You don't have to look if you don't want to, Wolfpaw," she added, feeling kind of sorry that she had intruded on the siblings' conversation.
Mudpaw flicked his ears as he listened to petalpaw he smiled once she said that she would be afraid of fear itself she will definitely be a good leader one day she's fearless , helps others if they need help always happy and kind . It's almost too perfect he looked at her and his eyes shined " that's a personality a leader should have . and it seems you've got it " he commented now looking for moss again he sniffed in some dirt which made him sneeze two times making his eyes close as he did his tail twitched and he shook his fur . Wolfpaw flicked an ear and put her nose to the ground she growled " no. It's . Fine. " she meowed now looking away she laughed in her head as mudpaw sneezed she walked a bit slowly feeling even more grumpy her grey fur looked a bit fluffed up .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )