View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2018, 01:09 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

It was close to sunhigh as Wildheart lead her new apprentice to the training cave. The torbie cat was glade to have a new apprentice and Twigpaw already showed promise. Even though her apprentice was ten moons and a formal loner she likes him already.
Glancing behind her Wildheart looked at Twigpaw. "Today I thought I'd take you to the training cave. " She meowed as the cave came into view. "I'm pretty sure you know how to hunt but I will be teaching you to fish soon." The molly added. The cave opening strached in front of them. You could smell the dampness in the air as they neared.

When they entered Wildheart let Twigpaw go to what ever corner he wanted to. He had to have a little free will. "Now, do you have a person what you learn first Twigpaw?" The warrior asked her apprentice. It would be good to see what his Personality was like if he was outspoken or if he kept his ideas to himself. She didn't know him well since he'd just joined this moon and just the other night she was made his mentor.
[/FONT]

[Sorry this is late and short. It's a long story.]
Twigpaw had followed Wildheart to the cave in silence, letting his mind wander and run off with the millions of thoughts that rumbled around in his head at the moment. He wondered if this was what his father had felt when he had first started his training. Who had his mentor been? Had he trained any apprentices of his own? No one seemed to remember his father quite well, which made the young tom a bit sad, but he remembered him. In the way Zoie would speak of him, and how highly she talked of RiverClan, despite her disagreement with how their lifestyle was. He missed his mother, as he hadn't gone back to simply let her know that he was alright. Perhaps when I'm a warrior, I'll journey back to say hello, he thought to himself, which put hi wrestling thoughts at ease for a moment.

Now, as Wildheart spoke, he turned around and looked at her. All around them, the training cave was rather damp and swampy, though he figured that was to be expected for a Clan that lived by the water. On the other side of the cave, another set of mentor and apprentice were already beginning their training, and Twigpaw unintentionally flexed his limbs, mentally preparing for his first session. "I'm a bit lousy at fighting, as my mother never taught me any moves besides basic defensive ones," he offered. She was right, he did know how to hunt for himself, but his prey had always been plump mice in a barn that weren't used to running from the claws of their predators. Fishing sounded like a bit of a challenge, but he knew that if Reedtail could do it, then he could do it. After all, he did have RiverClan blood in his veins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
wolfdancer had been through alot this last year. all her kits had grown up, all adoptive. how many had she adopted...10?12? she couldnt remember honestly, only that she only everyone of them. but now they were grown warriors out in riverclan, she felt lonely. and the moment she had tried to become mates with honeycomb, she had been rejected by her. it was okay, they were on better terms then they were before, so things were finally settling down. and boy did wolfdancer look like she had been through a lot. she had countless scars on her pelt from her darkforest training. she left that place a long time ago for the better good, and things were falling into place in her life finally. she was at peace now, so it was only logical that she would take on an apprentice. she gave a loud rumbling purr, smiling at the mollys words. "Im glad to be training you, dawnpaw. ill train you to be the best warrior in all of the clans." after all, she didnt earn the suffix -dancer for anything. she was skilled on the battle field, almost to a graceful extent. once they arrive at the training cave she took in a deep breath. it had been awhile since she was here, it felt good to be back. "Were going to start with some battle pounces, these pounces can be used in battle and for hunting, you ready?"
Eagerness shown clearly in the young Dawnpaw's eyes as she nodded at her mentors words. She had no idea about any moves outside of nursery play-fighting, and was excited to get started learning the more complex moves she often saw the older apprentices practicing. "I'm ready!" she purred, nearly bouncing up and down as she spoke. Her fur was fluffed up, already out of the neat lines that her father had groomed it in before her first day of training. She was excited to make Colby proud though, and her mother... She had still been missing from the Clan, but Dawnpaw was ready to make her proud too, wherever she was. She continued to watch Wolfdancer, wondering what her mentor's backstory was, what led her hear. She didn't now the warrior too well, but from what she could see it was easy to tell she was experienced. -Dancer wasn't just given to any warrior, and she knew along with other suffix's such as -claw and -blaze that she was skilled in battle. A tingle erupted in her own claws as she flexed them, ready to get started with training.