View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2018, 09:16 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

“Oh, no, o mighty leader. Let us continue to jabber like birds after juniper berries.” She said sarcastically, widening her eyes in mock respect. “Yes, let’s get started!” She meowed exasperatingly. “I want to learn the one move where you leap forward, land on your front paws, and lash out. But then you kick backwards and land on your hind paws, clawing for a neck in the front. I think that’s called the defense and offense stroke? We can’t practice it in Thunderclan, however useful it may be.” She hissed, rolling her eyes at her foolish clanmates.
Snakefur chuckled. "Ahh.. yes, that one. you seem to know pretty much how it goes, so why don't you show me exactly how vicious you can be?" The black and white tom lowered himself to the ground, challenge echoing in every movement he made. He pounced, landing beside her. "And then I'll tell you if you're doing it correctly," he purred, his now signature smirk dancing across his face. Darting back, quick as a fish in water, he waited, muscles tense, for her to strike.