View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2018, 07:26 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Sword Art Online | Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Grace closed her door tight, and walked into her room. Her parent's had told her they bought her the new game she'd wanted so bad, and already had everything set up in her room. All she had to do was put on the headset that laid on her desk, and press y on the computer. She walked forward slowly, holding her hands out in order to feel for her chair. Once she had felt the chair brush against her fingers, she pulled it out from under her desk. She placed the chair aside, and rubbed her fingers along her desk until they met her headset. She gently picked it up, careful not to damage any part of it, and placed it on her head. She first set all the straps so the headset was comfortable, and then pressed y on her keyboard. Plopping down onto the bed, she allowed the loading screen to take over her thoughts, placing her into the game.
Grace the not so graceful landed with an audible Oof onto the ground, and cracked her eyes open. Within seconds of just cracking her eyes, they flew open wide. "Wow!!! Everything.... It's just so.... Wow!!!" She exclaimed with utmost excitement. To understand why she was so excited about this, you should probably know a major detail about Grace; in real life, Grace was blind. This mixture of colors, shape, form, and generally something other than darkness was the most amazing thing she could've ever imagined to see in this game. Sure, Grace was a big gamer, but the main reason she wanted this game was that it would allow her to see. She didn't care if it was only pixels that were projected into her mind; she could never imagine something more beautiful. She stared at the rolling green hills, with a gaping jaw, completely forgetting she was supposed to head to the Town of Beginnings. Looking a little to the right, she noticed another person. "So that's what people look like! I kind of figured the basic shape, but they're, I mean we're, so colorful!!" She chirped happily, not realizing she was staring this person down. She had yet to even pick herself up off the ground because of her shear amazement by the scenery. Small tears of joy wetted her cheeks, while she remained to focused on her surroundings to wipe them away.
Only a few seconds after Sparrow fell into the world, she felt as though she was waking up from a dream into another dream. Looking around, shocked, she noticed a girl practically screaming with joy and crying, hard. And... this girl was staring at her. Feeling self-conscious all of the sudden, she stared back at her, standing quickly and brushing herself off. Sparrow looked around. This place was so realistic. The graphics were as though she was actually.. here.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯