View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2018, 07:22 AM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

(Yeah, I was just about to say how bad I feel for Treestep... Things really aren't working out for any of these brothers, are they?)

Treestep just gaped in horror at his brothers. Sometimes he couldn't believe what these two could yell to each other,"But-But-But!" he was about to say that they were just being nice to each other a few moments ago, but there was no point. Neither of them would listen. Instead, he tried something else, fairly sure that it would fail,"Wildstrike. We know what you're going through is hard. All we're trying to say is it would be hard for us too, though not nearly as hard it would be for you," a tear slid from his eye,"And we're trying to say that we're here for you," then he turned to Duskthorn,"You can't just abandon him Duskthorn! He's family! It's not his fault he's been acting the way he has, he's already explained it to us. Hormones. He can't control that," Treestep pleaded. Was his family falling apart? It couldn't be...
Hard for you! HARD FOR YOU! How in StarClan's name could this be hard for you!?" Wildstrike screeched digging his claws into the earth before forcefully pulling them out, "I am the one who's pregnant. I'm the one who's dealing with nausea, fatigue, dizziness, a huge appetite, bleeding, cramping, seizures and so many more and what sympathy do I- get none! It's always 'you're being too dramatic! Or some other sarcastic remarks and you know what Duskthorn I don't treat you like crowfood and thank you for saving my life it's not like I ate that nightshade on our walk because I wanted to die!" He growled instantly regretting the last sentence and hoping they had somehow not heard it or thought it was some twisted joke, "And also for the record Duskthorn I do show appreciation do you think I tried to cuddle or sleep on your back because I was tired?! No! I wanted to cuddle and show some affection to my brother after he brought me back to camp but obviously, you don't do personal affection so I try to compliment you and you get mad! I don't know what you w-w-want!" Wildstrike sniffled using Treestep's excuse and blaming his hormones for his sudden yelling and now crying while ignoring his previous sentiment from a few minutes ago. @Liekki