View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2018, 07:36 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
She jumps a bit hearing him and purrs happily as she looks at him “ no it’s just-“ she begins to stand up and purr softly when he flicked her ear, she begins to walk up to her love and nuzzle her head against his “ nothing much my love. Just missing you and got you something to eat of course “ she says softly as she begins to pick up the half eaten bird and press it and her nose against his cheek “ eat it~” she says though the feathers purring playfully as her tail began to touch his as she presses her body against the side of his and purrs loudly still poking his cheek with the half eaten bird “ eat the bird my love or else.” She purrs happily and teasingly.

Littlelion let out an amused purr full of love and joy. He Nuzzled Flamebird back lovingly. "Oh my love- He began but was cut off by her pressing the bitprd to his check. The main coon couldn't help but laugh not at his mate. No, StarClan no. But at the playfulness she showed. The blood of the bird was tempting such a sweet smell but no were as sweet as his mate. "If you wish my Darling~" He purred taking haft the haft eaten bird in his mouth to take it from the beautiful molly. They truly were a perfect match, Flamebird and Littlelion. The two main coons whednt together like petals on a flower or leaves on a tree. They completed each other. Made one another better. Pressing himself to his mate he gave her a playful look. "What would you do if I didn't eat your bird my love?" He asked playful.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all