An indecisive rat

Default Rosethorn

Rosethorn
~The Vain and Hubris~

Past Names: Rosekit, Rosepaw
Clan: Riverclan
Bloodline: 100% Riverclan
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance: Rosethorn is a large, silky-furred she-cat with a thick coat. Her ears have a russet tuft at the end along with white around her inner ear. Her pelt is a light orangish color with swirls of tabby markings. Her fur belongs to a large density and can get tangled easily. Her tail has a raccoon pattern to it, and behind incredibly fluffy. Her whiskers are long and a snowy white. Rosethorn has a white slit on her muzzle to the end of her under-belly. Her eyes are large and amber, her orbs almost dilated. The she-cats nose is a light pink with dark russet cornering on either side.
Personality: Rosethorn is incredibly social, no doubt about it. She prefers to be in the thick of conversations. She cares much about her public image and social status. So much, in fact, if you say something negative about her in the slightest to others, you will most likely be met with a sharp tongue, witty attitude, and maybe even a claw. She is incredibly snobby, a trait that prevents her from having at least a neutral relationship with almost everyone. This molly believes that the saying “It only matters what you look like on the inside” is a bunch of nonsense, made by ‘hideous’ cats trying to feel better about themselves. To her, appearance is everything. And if you don’t have it- your just a waste of space and time. To those they meet up to her high standards, are greeted with flirty banter. Rosethorn enjoys the art of flirting and does it to the toms and molly's she considers ‘good-looking.’ If you fall under her stereotypical line, she will either ignore you or treat you like trash. To her, what’s the point of being there if you displease her eyes? Even what others may consider ‘perfect’ may not be good enough for her. Though, there is one that her heart solely belongs to. Herself. She is a princess and deserves to be treated like one, or at least that is what she thinks. Besides, what point would there be in the world, other to please her? {More Tba}
Relations:
Badgersnarl//Former mate//Rp’d by Megan//Secretly Misses
Ripplestep//Best friend//Rp’d by SDG//Rose thinks Ripple’s her better side
Rowanflower//Enemy//Rp’d by Celestial//Finds annoying

Picture by: Unknown-
(Proper credit needed)

Art by: @Silver Fishie -

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; April 16th, 2018 at 05:49 PM. Reason: No image credit