Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2018, 05:20 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Lambpaw nodded beaming from ear to ear, "Whenever I-I-I-I'd like?" She mewed bewildered by the sentiment, "Oh F-f-f-f-f-ferretpelt t-thank you!" Lambpaw purred reaching up so she could give the tom-cat a quick affectionate nuzzle to caught in the moment to really think things through. "D-do you t-t-think will f-f-f-find any p-p-pearls? I heard t-ttthose a-re super rare!" She cooed trotting along to meet him, "Y-y-y-y-you k-k-know I t-t-think I m-m-might n-nn-ame one of my k-k-kits that w-what do you t-t-think is Pearlkit a-a c-uute name? Or, O-O-O-Oceankit that one's r-r-really pretty!" She gushed not knowing why she had the sudden urge to chat with Ferretpelt about kit names as she continued to gaze at the sea.
Ferretpelt felt his pelt heat up a bit as Lambpaw nuzzled his face, and he smiled nervously. "Heheh, no problem, lassy. Just tell me when you would like me to bring you here, and I will be happy to. Just make sure it doesn't interfere with your training."

He smiled as she trotted along beside him, listening to her gush about kit names and pearls. "Unless you want to go into the water and dive for oysters, I highly doubt we will find any pearls. But if we do find any washed up on the sand, I will make sure you get it, okay...?" He nodded at her next words. "Those names are really pretty. I think they both would be beautiful." Suddenly something caught his eye. He glanced at Lambpaw, a huge smile on his maw. "I see a conch shell, up there." He went up to a large, white, spiral shaped shell that was so large it would fit all four of his paws. He chuckled and gazed at Lambpaw. "I see that it really is as big as a kit. I'm surprised, too." He gazed at the shell in wonder. "These must be pretty rare... this is the first one I have seen before."

♡ character page wip ♡