Thread: Private rp
View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2018, 01:47 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Private rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Winter looked up from her book she took a few minutes to see what was happening and sighed " kids.... " she whispered and nodded now standing up .Nikki fell on her back laughing but was stuck in place by some ice dust but she could still breath " hey! " she shouted and winter used ice dust on amber too to keep ambers feet in place

Yang raised her eyebrow " what if I don't kitty ?" she asked with a wide smile she pointed the laser at the wall and pressed the button and a red dot was on the wall. Heis eyes looked a bit different as she flicked her ears she meowed and ran to the dot now jumping up the wall and clawing it a bit she crouched and meowed again while twitching her ears she was staring at the dot. Yang laughed a few times " she looks happy . " She said .
Belen broke the laser pointer.

"Aw mom!" amber said.
"thats your punishment" Ronnie said before getting a bucket on her head which cleared the paint off.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer