View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2018, 12:03 PM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: Why can’t We all Just be The Same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post

"They are like my pack, if you mess with them, you mess with their mother wolf!"

Name:
spiral whirl
Appearance:
she has dyed black hair that is shoulder's length, the bottom of it is her natural hair color, blonde. spiral has dark blue eyes and tanish skin. she is average height and weight. she wears a brown leather jacket that is too little for her so it shows her stomach. under that spiral wears a crop top that is white and has a dreamcatcher on it. [ its pink and gold ]. she wears light blue shorts that go down to her knees and regular white sneakers.
Personality:
spiral is two sided. she is kind, caring, and protective to people like her. the ones who has weak animas, not the zodiac ones. she does her best to help them out and mostly hang out with them. spiral is like a mother wolf to them. the other side is to the zodiac animas and the ones who flaunt their power. spiral despises them, she is cold and hateful towards them. rarely does she find someone who is powerful and that she ends up liking. the only way to be become her friend and be a powerful zodiac thing thing or whatever XD you have to show her that you are better than picking on the weaker ones. then she may be a bit kinder to you.
Anima/God:
the blue dragon but disguises it self as a lizard? xD
Animas Appearance:
[ the blue dragon ] it a blue dragon with glassy green eyes? [ lizard ] a dark green lizard, it is a dragon bearded lizard..
Wish:
hasn't made it yet
Price paid:
----
With the Phoenix and Turtle?:
nah
Sexuality:
heterosexual grey-heteroromantic
Love Interest (Optional) :
//shrug
Other/Questions:
t******************n spiral kind of will hate her actual anima for a while
@Black Cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Name: Skylar Trettin
Appearance: Skylar has strawberry blonde hair, and green eyes. Her hair is very long and straight, and she normally wears it half up- half down. She's about 5'2" tall, and has a slim body shape. She normally just wears a short blue skirt, and a white shirt with a blue over coat. (Her school uniform, if the have one, if not she wears a blue jeans, and a white hoodie.)
Personality: Fierce Friendly Mischevious Bold Free-Thinking Caring
Anima/God: Dragon (Just a regular one, she's not one of the Horid Beasts)
Animas Appearance: Skylar's dragon is a very large, white dragon. Almost all it's scales are white, but it has a black line along its back that stretches from its nose to its tail.
Wish: Hasn't made on yet.
Price payed: No wish, no price paid.
With the Phoenix and Turtle?: Yes.
Sexuality: Straight
Love Interest (Optional) : Open
Other/Questions: P***A
Accepted! We can start now

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (: