View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2018, 07:47 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
As Nightpath awaited a response from duskthorn for some reason she felt a line of fur down her back bristle and twitched her tail she felt someone staring at her which she never liked . Before she felt that she was being stared at she caught a glimpse of a black and white tailed Molly walk by them her whiskers twitched and she huffed baring her teeth the tiniest bit from the left corner of her mouth but returned her attention to the tom in front of her for it was rude to not pay attention to someone if your talking to them . And remember she was trying to change . So that ...distraction wouldn't help at all but she flicked her tail and looked at the corner of her left eye at the Molly as a silent way of saying ' leave ' .
@Liekki
Flashtail snickered at Nightpath. “Trying to make friends, eh, traitor? It won’t work,” she whispered past Nightpath’s ear. She smirked again, and turned away. She flicked her tail in her face as she walked by, and slowly padded away. She had a message for Silverheart.
@Broken Madness

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!