View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2018, 08:02 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Nightpath smiled and nodded in agreement with him " wow something we can both agree on ! I mean how many wars have there been? If there was something important to have a war about then I wouldn't mind but lately it's been over some mouse brained things or what I think it's mouse brained .well I'd say we would keep the strong cats and smart cats the weak ones and mouse brained ones we could get rid of those along with the awful ones " she meowed sounding happy and not realizing again. She was strong and smart . She currently thought that she was doing great at making a change with agreeing with someone but that someone may think otherwise " your not that bad duskthorn " she meowed with another smile and a flick of her tail
Flashtail padded into the clearing, her black pelt shimmering from her previous grooming. She blinked her large blue eyes, gazing around the clearing to tease someone. Duskthorn and Nightpath were sitting and chatting, and Flashtail felt the perfect opportunity open up for her. She waltzed over, lazily plopping her mouse onto the kill pile, and padded softly past the pair of cats. Their conversation floated to her ears. “Wow! Something we can both agree on!” Nightpath had said. Aw, what a cute couple. Flashtail halted. Isn’t Nightpath already mates? She stared at the two cats, and a wicked grin crackled upon her black muzzle, her eyes twinkling mischievously as her white tail flicked back and forth.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!