View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2018, 07:56 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"A-and that's s-s-supposed to b-b-b-be an i-insult how? I-I-I actually really l-like l-lambs there c-c-cute! Also b-beauty is i-in the e-e-eye of the b-beholder Wolfie!" Lambpaw snickered getting endless enjoyment out of their little chat, "I-if you w-w-want to kn-ow what n-n-ninc-ompoop means the a-answer is s-simple it's a-a s-s-synonym for s-s-stupid... stupid." She beamed softly pawing his side, "Oh! I-I think I f-f-felt a kit!" She joked giving his exposed stomach a hard push with her paw, before being shocked when the tom-cat threw dirt at her. Making a miffed sound she shook her pelt try to get piece of dirt out, "T-That was r-really mean Wolfcall!" Lambpaw growled taking an even larger ball of dirt and throw it as hard as could at the dark grey tom's face.
"then i must be pretty ugly. " wolfcall was doing that think when he tore himself down but made it seem as a joke. it was cruel to him but others didn't see past it. he put a paw on lambpaw's head, "no. no it doesn't. i'm older than you, i know more. it isn't even a real word. " he snorted, he flinched when she touch his stomach. he took his paw away and roll away. "eh?! don't touch my belly!" wolfcall seem a bit flustered, he just didn't like when cats touch his belly or anything like that. "lamby, lamby, i am mean. " he chuckled, dodging the ball of dirt but it hit his side instead. he slowly turned his head around to look at her, "your in for it !!" he yowled, wolfcall hurl a ball of dirt at her again.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc