View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2018, 01:28 PM
so nasty

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
"lambpaw, your named after a lamb. you pretty much are a lamb. you even look like one. plus, just because you think black is a ugly color and have no sense of beauty its your opinion. " wolfcall said, amusement draining from his eyes. he didn't like to hear a cat rant about on how ugly his fur color looked. he knew it wasn't exactly beautiful or whatever but his self esteem was low enough. wolfcall was forgetting that it was just post to be teasing. "i'm surprised you even know wha-" he was cut off by what she said. wolfcall started to roll on the floor in laughter. "ni..ic- what?... lam-mbpaw, your kil-lling me here!" he laughed. his mood instantly picked by up. "gosh, a male giving birth to kits. y'know, something like that would happen to me. just my luck! no, no. i'm not getting with a wolf. it would eat me in one gulp. " wolfcall snorted, covering his snout with his paws. he grabbed a pawful of dirt and threw it at lambpaw. "eat a load of dirt!" he grinned.
"A-and that's s-s-supposed to b-b-b-be an i-insult how? I-I-I actually really l-like l-lambs there c-c-cute! Also b-beauty is i-in the e-e-eye of the b-beholder Wolfie!" Lambpaw snickered getting endless enjoyment out of their little chat, "I-if you w-w-want to kn-ow what n-n-ninc-ompoop means the a-answer is s-simple it's a-a s-s-synonym for s-s-stupid... stupid." She beamed softly pawing his side, "Oh! I-I think I f-f-felt a kit!" She joked giving his exposed stomach a hard push with her paw, before being shocked when the tom-cat threw dirt at her. Making a miffed sound she shook her pelt try to get piece of dirt out, "T-That was r-really mean Wolfcall!" Lambpaw growled taking an even larger ball of dirt and throw it as hard as could at the dark grey tom's face.