View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2018, 01:09 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

“Oh, so you’re the silent and deadly type... got it!” Flickerpaw purred, widening his eyes teasingly at Lightpaw. He then dove into a crouch, stalking towards a particularly tall clump of dry grass. “That’s cool and all, but when I’m hunting...” He pounced the clump, tearing it with his claws. “I don’t mind making a lot of noise. That just means my prey knows I’m coming, and they dreadfully await the moment when my claws sink into them.” Flickerpaw cast his dark blue eyes towards Lightpaw, a smirk forming on his face. “Of course not all cats are that skilled....” The top cocked his head at the question. “Ummm... usually tree roots I suppose?” He didn’t get why there had to be a “good spot” to bury prey. Flickerpaw usually left his in the tree his had caught it in, far away from any land-dwelling creature that could possibly take it from him.
Lightpaw tilted his head towards the sky,"N-No... It's not that... It's just that... I'm not very good at climbing... Or jumping while catching and aiming.... O-Or chasing..." he shook his head and then tilted his head back towards Flickerpaw,"For... Reasons..." he put emphasis on the word 'reasons' and paused for a moment before nodding,"Thanks!" he mewed as he walked over to a tall, think tree with roots jutting out of it. He dug a hole and then came back to grab his prey before burying it in the small hole he made. He made sure to cover the fresh-kill up just enough so that he could smell it but nobody else could unless they were looking really hard for it. He came back to Flickerpaw. He felt bad that he couldnt play any games that the other tom wanted to play, so he smiled and challenged his to his own game. Before he spoke though, he opened his mouth to check for the scents of the camp. To his relief, they were close to the camp. That made it easier to play the game,"Tell you what Flickerpaw. Let's race to the other side of the territory!" but, before Flickerpaw could point out that Lightpaw said that he wasn't good at running, Lightpaw added,"But! There's a catch! You have to do it all with your eyes closed," he grinned. Lightpaw knew he had this one in the bag, even if Flickerpaw thought otherwise. To Lightpaw, racing across the territory with his eyes closed was exactly the same as racing with them open. It's just that with his eyes closed, he felt like his other senses worked better. For Flickerpaw though, he knew, it would be a struggle. Because the one thing that Flickerpaw didn't know... Was that Lightpaw was blind.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.