View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2018, 12:25 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: A Pokemon World -Private RP-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Chase watched her as she got herself ready before he gazed down at Mako, who he spoke to for a bit, it was pretty nice that the two of them had a bond so strong that they could basically talk to ecah other using nothing else but gestures, they seemed to be having a good time, after all, the Mawile seemed to be having a good laugh, even though it couldn't be heard, the smile on her face pretty much gave it away.

As Chase saw Schuyler walk over to him, he got back up and blushed a little as she grabbed his hand, but smiled and simply tightened his hold onto it, making sure he didn't let go of her hand. "Well, I'm ready when you are." He said and met her gaze, Mako quickly climbed onto his shoulder and sat there, running her small hand through his hair.
Schuyler gazed at Chase a moment, her mind elsewhere. Was she truly ready for this...? She nodded to herself. She was ready for anything that came their way.

She looked up at Chase. "I'm ready..." Vopa nodded as well before licking his trainer's ear. Schuyler gazed at the Vaporeon a moment, smiling, and reached up with her other hand to stroke him between his ear fins. The Pokemon purred happily.

Schuyler then went towards the door, pulling Chase along beside her. Night joined them, walking beside his trainer. The Absol glanced up at her every few seconds, watching for any signs of tiredness or stress.

They reached the elevator, and Schuyler pressed the button, and they went to the first floor. They exited, going to the front door and going outside.

Schuyler paused, glancing around, unsure where to start. She gazed up at Chase. "I... I'm going to try to communicate with Aura... He got to me somehow... I want to know if I can reach him. He might be able to give me a lead." She turned from Chase and closed her eyes, focusing intently.

Aura... Aura, if you can hear me, please respond...

Master... I am here...

We are still at the hotel... Aura, we must know how to get to you... can you give us a lead...?

I... am close to... Sunnyshore City... that is all I know...

Schuyler opened her eyes and turned back to Chase. "All Aura knows is that he is near Sunnyshore City..." she sighed. "We might as well get going... "

Suddenly her Charizard appeared, her gray fur sparkling, due to the fact she was a shiny. The Pokemon landed in front of them, her wings spread wide. She gazed at her trainer a moment, then looked at Chase, her gaze curious and friendly.

Schuyler giggled and turned to Chase. "Chase, Mako, meet Blaze. She just evolved from a Charmeleon a few days ago. I sent her on an errand before I met you, so she hasn't been around til now. She may look a bit dangerous, but she's really a sweetheart.." She turned to Blaze. "Did you get it...?" The shiny Charizard lowered her head, a bag in her jaws. Schuyler gently took the bag and pulled out an Old Amber. She smiled and patted Blaze's head before turning back to Chase. "I had been given this as a gift by a sweet old lady in Celestic Town, only to leave it there..." She giggled. "Silly me..." She glanced up in surprise as Blaze sniffed Chase, then gently nudged his stomach. Schuyler smiled. "She wants you to pet her... She used to be really timid as a baby Charmander, so she has come a long way..."

♡ character page wip ♡