View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2018, 04:29 PM

Default Re: A Pokemon World -Private RP-

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Schuyler nodded slowly, blinking rapidly as more tears fell. She turned and buried her face in his chest a moment, clutching his shirt in one fist. She cried a few minutes, soon taking a deep breath and pulling back to wipe her eyes. "Th-thank you, Chase.... you and... and your pokemon have done so much for me already and I could never thank you enough..." she sighed and stood up shakily, only to grab her forehead as a severe pain went through it. Suddenly she heard Aura's voice in her head. 'Master, please, help me... I was kidnapped by your father's men. I am in deep pain, and unable to use my abilities or moves in my state, but my aura was able to reach you because of our strong bond. I am sorry to put you against your father, but I can't hold on much longer.... I am very far away, but.... you and Chase must find me... please..."

Schuyler opened her eyes and glanced at Chase a moment before dropping down on one knee, a hand to her chest. "I... have to go.... face my father..." she gulped and glanced at Vopa and Night, who had come to her side, their expressions very worried. Schuyler shook uncontrollably, shaking her head. "Am I even.... prepared...? My father is one of the strongest trainers in the world... how..." she gazes at her trembling hand, then curls it into a shaky fist. "He... He hurt my Pokemon... I want to take him down, to make him pay, but... Will I be able to manage it...?" She blinks up at Chase.
Chase was pretty surprised by how she acted, but it was pretty normal, he just hadn't seen someone like her before, it was a first. "No problem... But are you okay?" He asked as she grabbed her forehead, the look on her face pretty much gave away that it was due to pain, and as she dropped to one knee, he gave her a confused look at first, but as she spoke, his eyes widened and he shook his head. "Look, I'll do it, no matter what you say." He admitted, his team was strong and he was a really good trainer, he would battle her father more than willingly. "Stop being so stressed now, you won't be the one facing him." He added and opened her shaky fist and intertwining their fingers as he held her hand.