View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2018, 11:26 AM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Escape -Official Rp-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
Menacing hands gripped Briar’s body. He struggled the whole time he was being carried, but being as young as he was, it hardly made a difference. He screeched as he was thrown into the small pen. The door slammed shut with a cold clanking sound. He was vaguely aware that there were other cats there.
Desperate, he clawed at the door, but to no avail.
He turned to the others, his dark red fur fluffed up to make his tiny body seem larger.
“Alright, what in the name of the stars is going on!?” he growled, whiskers twitching apprehensively. He backed into the gate, again making that horrible sound as he tried to back away from the larger cats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post

(Well, I deleted the other post, sorry!)

Sparrow twitched a bit and looked at the red cat, then stared off into space. Kestrel flattened his ears and kept scratching at two legs passing and going.
Rose looked mildly interested by the red cat, a bit curious why he was fluffing himself out. Ain thought the same.
Onyxia walked over to the new cat, ``Oh Hello!`` She smiled but tried not to twitch her eyes and tail, ``You are... number 57, Huh. What's you're real name? I'm Onyxia but my number is 81!`` She said and started to laugh maniacally, ``We get stuck here why too long! I suggest you not go to number 12 or number 20.`` She pointed at them, ``Their the completely insane! I think I'm losing my sanity too! I need to escape, HELP ME.`` She yowled.

Last edited by Mystic; March 17th, 2018 at 11:27 AM.