View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2018, 07:50 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Silverheart's ears flicked, her nose twitching. She scented a rabbit and began to follow it's trail, her body low to the ground. She soon came upon it's den and peeked inside it's entrance. A large rabbit shot out of the hole, running towards a large, fast moving river. Silverheart chased after it, hoping that she could catch it before it got too close.

She began to gain on the rabbit, the solid ground turning into slippery mud. She slid, unsheathing her claws, trying to grip the squishy ground. She slid to the very edge of the river, her eyes widening as she lost her grip. The she-cat scrambled to get a hold on the ground, the water tugging her wet fur. She gasped as a large wave crashed against her, taking her with it.
Brokencreek froze, watching the shecat tumble into the swirling river. Not again! He shook his head, forcing himself to move, and dove towards Icestorm. Squinting through the mist of silt and sand, he spotted another form carried by the river. He clamped his jaws around her scruff as the current pulled him further from the shore. His lungs screamed for air as he looked for the way up, and he shot to the surface.

Coughing and sputtering, he shook the water from his whiskers and headed for the closest shore. Brokencreek hauled Icestorm on the ground, still coughing violently. "Are you okay?" he rasped desperately. Dear Silverpelt, that was close!
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit