My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Seven Devils [ShadowClan Plot]

Name: Brokencreek
-=-
-=-
-=-
Role: Traitor
-=-
Appearance: A black tabby with even darker stripes and a small light patch under his chin and light yellow eyes. He is unnaturally scrawny, enough for his ribs to show. His tail is broken at a strange angle from an accident on the Thunderpath when he was young, leaving him with no feeling in his tail.
-=-
Personality: Cynical and pessimistic. The accident with his tail left him paranoid and jumpy, but even before that, he was known to snap at other cats with no warning. Though he does feel bad about his sudden outbursts eventually, he never apologizes for fear of being seen as weak. To his sister, however, he's protective and would do anything for her.
-=-
Roleplay Example:
Brokencreek bent over the frog he was nibbling at, his eyes darting around the camp. Keep calm, he ordered himself. You'll look suspicious. Wih a conscious effort, he pulled his gaze to the frog in front of him and took another small bite.

The camp entrance rustled as two cats walked through, and Brokencreek stiffened. Goldenstar and Halfgaze walked into the camp, deep in conversation. Don't stare! he thought, but he couldn't make himself tear his gaze away.

The more he thought about it, the more the plot seemed like a bad idea. What if we fail? Brokencreek would be exiled, maybe even killed. And what about Bunnykit? What would she think when her loving brother turned into a murderer? How can I let myself live knowing I've hurt her? Brokencreek shoved away the frog he'd been eating, no longer hungry. This was a horrible idea.
-=-
Other: Brokencreek only joins the plot to prove himself to the other cats. The accident with his tail scarred him more than he'd like to show, and he feels the need to prove that he isn't useless because of it.
-=-
Mention: @Rubinaito
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit

Last edited by Leaf_tail; March 11th, 2018 at 07:55 AM.