View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2018, 10:05 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post

He narrowed his eyes ever so slightly at the she-cat. "I do not wish the leave." He said a matter-of-factly. Shrugging, the tom sat down and licked his paw, bringing it over his cheek, cleaning his fur. Although he was skinny, he was definitely kept clean and tidy. "I only look weak deary, but I'm not." He shrugged and laid his tail neatly over his paws. "I just simply wanted to watch you hunt." He said with a sigh as if he wasn't asking to much, well to him he wasn't asking much. He eyed Brokendusk. "For a Clan cat you are very respectable." He said. "I never expected a Clan cat to be so bold and brave as you are. I don't feel like there are many. ThunderClan snobs are mouse-brained and always wanna be peace makers." He shrugged. "Those RiverClan cats are very smelly and hide in the water like cowards and act like fish." He went on knowing that most clan cats liked hearing others talk badly about the other clans. " WindClan, they are weird liking the open space and hiding under ground pretending to be rabbits..." The tom stifled a yawn as he went on. "SkyClan act like birds...What is it with the other clans acting like anything but what they are?" He stopped to look at her and paused waiting for her to ask him what he thought about ShadowClan.

The molly found it hard to dismiss his compliments any more. She was a very prideful cat and took compliments seriously. Despite the fact that the tom was rouge he did know how to make her more comfortable. Well, kind of comfortable. He was a strange cat and a rouge she couldn't get herself comfortable. "Don't start taking an interest to me." She growled, she wasn't ready to be friendly to a rouge. He was still a rouge despite the fact he may have been an acceptable rouge. She sat quietly with narrowed eyes as he talked about the other clans. "That's pretty much my description," She murmured honestly. ThunderClan cats were terrible and snobby just like he had said. WindClan was weird, and RiverClan did act like fish. She held no grudge against SkyClan cats but they did act like birds. At least from what she had heard, and what she had seen at gatherings. When he paused, she realized that he was probably waiting for her to ask what he thought of ShadowClan. She sighed, she was rather curious. "Well, what do you think of ShadowClan?