Thread: Toboe’s turf
View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2018, 11:59 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Toboe’s turf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

“I’m scared of everything, but that keeps me alive, I don’t need the fancy stories, crazy adventures, or any of that danger stuff, so being scared... that’s ok”

[Click]
Art done by the fantastic @Midgefur

Toboe found himself laying in a recently cleared path just beyond his fence borders. It was a nice walkway with lots of humans running up and down it sometimes, if he was lucky they’d bend and give him a good scratch. Yet when the snow seemed to come less and less people showed up to walk down the little path and so did the dogs. So he guessed you couldn’t really get it all after all. The golden tom lay on his side in the soggy grass. The path was often cleared when it snowed and this was the first time in a while. He was glad because if he had tried in the two foot snow all his golden fur would be awful soggy and wet. His humans would than give him an agonizingly long bath which was never good. He didn’t mind the rain but he hated the bath cause it was so unnatural to him, he couldn’t get grip on it since it was white and smooth so he felt like he was going to drown in such short water! That was terrible to think about.

Odin stumbled blindly through the territory, his whiskers twitching to feel where he was going, since he didn't have the eyesight. The blind tom moved around, stepping right onto the path. His body faced Toboe. Odin sniffed the air to scent the other tom. 'I hope I'm not trespassing on his territory. If I got in a fight with him, i'd be a goner for sure,' thought Odin with a small step back and away from the tom, trying his best to not make a sudden noise, but suddenly he stepped on a twig. Odin let out a yelp as he tripped. With a loud thud he hit the ground, landing right on his back. 'Now I feel like an upside down turtle,' he thought.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.