View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2018, 03:47 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
It was days after the battle and Halfgaze’s wounds were healing nicely; her mind was still confused and turbulent, so she had decided to take a walk just to be by herself. The clan was all Halfgaze had ever known, but at times it could be a bit overwhelming. When she needed to be away from the crowd of Shadowclan, she went for a walk. The cool air and quietness of nature soothed Halfgaze’s troubled mind and she began to work through her problems. As she neared a body of water, the scent of another cat reached her. The scent smelled strongly of Shadowclan with a hint of something else. The deputy’s heterochromatic eyes searched the territory in front of her, finally landing on a smaller black cat. Halfgaze recognized this cat as the newly named Lightpaw, an apprentice who had only recently joined the clan. She remembered the day Lightpaw had arrived and she decided to check in with her. Halfgaze refrained from speaking until she was beside the apprentice, wanting to test her by giving her a chance to hear or smell her. “Hello, Lightpaw. How are you? How are you adjusting to life in Shadowclan?” The deputy asked in an even voice.
Recognizing the scent of the ShadowClan deputy, Lightpaw looked over at her. "ShadowClan is pretty well." Lightpaw answered, flicking her tail. She was hiding two things, but one thing was important to be known, and the other couldn't be known. Memories of Lightpaw's parents washed over her, making her feel sad.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots