Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2018, 05:41 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The most heartbreaking part of his lives was when he saw a kit bouncing towards him. He knew life wasn’t granted. He knew death didn’t discriminate but it was something about seeing a dead kit, who never had a chance to live a fulfilling life of becoming an apprentice or warrior. It made his heart tighten when the starry kit bounced towards him. He leaned further down to touch noses with her. The life of faith. Even if the contact was a little hearthrobbing to him, it made him realize the future of Thunderclan. Small kits like Skykit who were excited about becoming warriors. These were feral grounds and not most feral cats made it to their warriorhood. Everybody dies but not everybody lives, Passionblaze thought sadly after seeing the Starclan kit scamper off among[/I] the other Starclan warriors. One thing that flames his determination was the brightest look in her blue eyes. Although dead, she a brilliantly lit star. Passionblaze knew that she would had made an excellent warrior if given the chance. Any kit with that look in their eyes always inspired Passionblaze to do better.

@Silver Pinneaple
Breezeshine’s heart was pounding. It was her turn. Passionblaze, soon to be star, would receive a life from a cat he surely didn’t know. But she would play an ultimate role in his life. The pressure almost made her snap, but she knew that she would succeed. For Thunderclan. Although, all clans mattered, even enemy clans. She realized all Starclan cats present were staring at her. Oh! I nearly forgot to move my paws, she thought, padding up to the young deputy on starry paws. Her glistening pelt shimmered much more beautifully than in real life, the first time she had seen it, she had been in awe of herself! She looked at the tom happily a purr rumbling in her throat.
“Passionblaze,” She said, her voice rich in regret and kindness to this cat she barely knew. “I give you a life for fairness, to never put cats too young to fight in battle, to never start a fight that could have been solved with words,” She paused at that, hoping he did not realize she had made a mistake. She hoped she hadn’t hurt his feelings. “And to give mercy to your enemies.” She finished, feeling every claw that had torn out her throat in her last battle, too young to kill. She had lied dying in a ditch, not even enough mercy to show to a new warrior who had just received her name. She stood up straight on her paws, her small frame barely allowing her to brush her nose against Passionblaze’s. She stepped back, feeling both excited and happy, and sad and tormented. If she had had nine lives, she would have given every single one to die in that ditch, just so she could experience this moment, when an ambitious deputy was crowned leader, and to lead his precious clan.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; April 2nd, 2018 at 11:03 AM.