Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2018, 08:08 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
The dark orange tom glanced at Lightpaw, sympathy in his eyes. "I am very sorry about that,
Lightpaw... that must have been hard..." He gazed at the sky again, watching the stars shine. "My mother... She was a kittypet before I was born, even though I was borne a Clan cat. She fell in love with my father shortly after she joined ThunderClan without knowing his true nature. He had a reason for taking her as his mate, and it wasn't because he loved her. He hated her, but he showed affection. But that was all it was; a show. When I was borne, both of my siblings had been stillborn, so I was the only kit that lived. I was raised to an apprentice by my parents, but when I was eight moons old, my father killed my mother in her sleep. He slashed her throat. I hadn't witnessed it, but I had found the bodies of the other two missing warriors under a bush, killed the same way, during my first patrol by myself. I ran back to camp, only to see my mother... dead. I told the leader, and they killed my father for his crimes. Right in front of me. I am glad he is gone, but I wish... my mother was still here." He swallowed, his ears slightly flattered at the memories.
Lightpaw felt even more sympathy and pity for Jaguartooth. "Great StarClan!" She exclaimed. "I can imagine how you feel and how you felt." Lightpaw began feeling her pelt become hot, and she shuffled her paws, and then had an idea about what she was going to say. "I-I've been having bad dreams." She meowed. "They're dreams like no other. I'm in this forest, with evil cats, and this one cat named Scorndusk terrifies me. I come back to ShadowClan in ruins, and weak. I'm scared!" Lightpaw remembered about how manipulative Scorndusk was, and how all the cats in the Dark Forest were unfriendly and scary.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots