View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2018, 04:06 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Victorious ( minish plot )

Name: Duskkit.
Looks: A small jet black tom kit with stunning leafy green eyes. His whiskers, nose and paw pads are all black. Dusk is a bit smaller then a normal tom his age but he will grow to be a powerful slim tom with long thick legs.
Personality: Duskkit is your normal everyday kitten. He's curious, adventures, playful all the normal things you'd expect a young tom to be. He will be found running around playing with his Littermates and other kits. Joining in on games of Tag of moss ball maybe even pretending he's the leader of SkyClan. Duskkit has a habitat of getting lost in his imagination or coming up with things that don't make since. He just love to make stuff up and image things. Witch sometimes gets him in trouble. That and his adventures side wanting him to leave camp. One thing that sticks out a bit is that Duskkit is a goofy little kit. He always tries to make others laugh even if its at him. He'll go and make fun of himself or make funny faces just to get a laugh. Some would call him the Clan clown.
Personality traits: Playful| Goofy| Adventures| Curious| Funny| Imaginative| Helpful.
Role: Kit 3.
Mention: @Florence + machine

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; March 6th, 2018 at 09:52 PM.