View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2018, 10:12 AM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Furzeberry with his grey fur strodded into the training cave, his tail high as he approached Lightpaw, he flicked the tip of his tail his green eyes focused on Lightpaw, who seemed impatient his gentle tener voice meowed,” Patience is important in being a warrior, waiting for the prey to be close enough to pounce and not alerting it is important.” unlike some warriors he never spoke of fishing even though he had learned during the flood when they took shelter for two moons in Riverclan’s camp and had to provide food aswell. So yes he learned how to fish, but he never made comments about it much, it was only two moons of 36 moons he had lived.
Lightpaw nodded, and sniffed the air. She remembered her mentor's words about how patience was important. Doing her best to stay calm, Lightpaw waited to notice prey-scent until she noticed the scent growing stronger, and a mouse in the distance. Trying to do her best, Lightpaw copied the moves she had seen as a loner, how her family members had done this technique. She crouched low, tail low, doing her best to prevent her paws from dragging. Lightpaw began creeping upon the mouse, eventually pouncing on it with her catch in her jaws.
@2018 Okapi
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots