View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2018, 08:10 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
Lightpaw was sitting beside the clearing of the ShadowClan training ground. She was quietly waiting for her mentor Furzeberry, who had promised her that they would train sometime. But when? It seemed like Furzeberry would never be here, but he would be here eventually. Sighing, Lightpaw tapped her jet-black tail on the grass, sniffing the air.
@2018 Okapi
Furzeberry with his grey fur strodded into the training cave, his tail high as he approached Lightpaw, he flicked the tip of his tail his green eyes focused on Lightpaw, who seemed impatient his gentle tener voice meowed,” Patience is important in being a warrior, waiting for the prey to be close enough to pounce and not alerting it is important.” unlike some warriors he never spoke of fishing even though he had learned during the flood when they took shelter for two moons in Riverclan’s camp and had to provide food aswell. So yes he learned how to fish, but he never made comments about it much, it was only two moons of 36 moons he had lived.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here