View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2018, 05:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Fallenpaws eyes widened as she listened to her mentor she was still interested in this dusk syndicate . But she shivered as he said that they would steel kits and kill others . Why in silverpelt would they steel helpless kits they must have bees in their brain or are mad. then she almost choked on the air she was breathing and her head perked up along with her ears her lips curled back in a snarl " WHAT!? That's completely mouse brained ! Attacking a gathering !? Isn't that supposed to be a time of peace ? And join a clan?! Why would the leaders let them join the clans? They're dangerous . I bet you my next piece of fresh kill that there are even some in our own clan . They shouldn't be aloud to join " she meowed enraged her neck fur bristled and her tail twitched if she would see or find a sent of a dusk syndicate roaming on their camp or territory no matter what they're reasons are she will chase them out. Or attack.
He was suprised by her tone,” Not all of them are as evil the healers for example just want the best like every cat cares for their own clan their healers cared for the syndicates well being and are supervised tightly always.” He meowed trying to reasure her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here