View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2018, 06:05 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Stormglare blinked, ever so slowly he came up with two things. She was dead or taken away. Neither seemed good. Not to mention the way Gorsebird was reacting, it wasn't good. "Oh.. oh, my." He mumbled, his eyes widened. His baby was probably dead. It had to happen while he was outside of the camp. He cursed himself one thousand times, then he cursed Starclan. The stupid starry cats that probably caused this. He didn't know how to comfort his mate, saying okay wouldn't work when not even him believed it. Stormglare wrapped his tail around her or trying to. Pulling her closer, he licked the top of her head. "I-I shou-uld have been there. I'm sorry. " He mumbled to her, only for her to hear. He didn't care she was strange and defective. Tawnykit was his kit, he loved her. Stormglare didn't even want to know how she died or looked after it. His eyes were squeezed shut like he was in pain yet he was, his heart seemed to be squeezed by vines that made it bleed. It really wasn't fair. Nothing was fair these days. He licked the top of her head in a comforting way. At least he had Streamkit and Gorsebird, right?

"StarClan hates me!" She bawled, wanting to just see her beautiful kitten one last time, "T-their probably going to kill Streamkit a-and Tempestkit and Heronkit and Ramkit t-too!" Gorsebird mewed, knowing that it was pretty dumb to name her kits before they were even born when something could very well happen but not at all caring, "You should h-hate me! Because of m-me, our baby is dead! Our little kitten is dead! Our Tawnykit is dead!" She quivered, pushing her muzzle into his neck, "It should have been me instead! At least then I would be able to feel at peace and not have everything ache and h-hurt." Gorsebird said meaning every word as dull pain seemed to coat her body, "And, I just d-don't want any more of our precious babies to d-d-die Stormy!" Gorsebird said bleakly.

@Spiral Whirl

[And now I'm just internally hearing 'It's Quiet Uptown' from Hamiltion]

Last edited by Tavvi; March 1st, 2018 at 03:00 PM.