View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2018, 04:34 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Hailey and carnage ( private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Hailey yawned quietly and licked her paw, her eyes darting around the area. She heard detached voices coming from a section in the forest, and so she curiously followed the sound of them and couldn't help but listen in on the conversation. She laughed silently as she heard the argument take place, and couldn't help but think it was stupid. She shook her head and climbed up a tall oak tree, looking down on the cats from her vantage point. She blinked as two of the cats began a fight, though it seemed that neither of them wanted to hurt each other that much. As the thrid cat broke up the fight, she understood that they must have been family. "How nice to have a family to stick by your side," she meowed very quietly. Hailey sighed and hopped from branch to branch, finally reaching the ground. She tried to sneak away from the cats, but spotted them walking towards her in the forest. The molly rolled her eyes, knowing that she would have to interact with them.
Bite gave Blake a few glares here and there and flicked his tail while Blake flicked her right ear giving one glare then stopped she thought she smelled a different she cats sent and looked around a confused expression on her face and it was only a few moments but those moments must have been too long . Bite rolled his eyes as he saw her stop " what does the great Blake sense danger ? " he meowed sarcastically his eyes narrowed with that Blake bared her teeth her head held high " no . It's just I could've swore I've smelled another cats sent not far pretty close by" she meowed her voice a bit deep but still feminine . Bite shook his head " your probably imagining it now let's go " he meowed impatiently he looked at carnage who stopped as well his nose pointed to the sky and smelled the air then flicked his tail " no she's right Bite I smell it too " he meowed then looked around he thought he spotted outline of another cat and flicked his ear with a tilt of his head Blake and Bite perked their heads up each of them walking up to carnage . Blake stood on his left where bite stood on his right he growled a bit and his ears were forward Blake's eyes narrowed with a flick of her tail two of them looking at the same outline as carnage saw. Carnage raised his head "who are you!?" He yelled hopefully loud enough so the other cat could hear for some reason he felt his neck fur starting to bristle . He saw Bite bare his teeth to where Blake had her head down a bit her right leg was stretched out as if she was hesitant to place the paw on the ground again her eyes narrowed .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 28th, 2018 at 04:35 PM.