View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2018, 10:05 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: February Gathering [Leaders]

@Duskflight
@Empress Of Evil
@Suspiciousmindz
@Fuzzyfeline
@Celestial

The warrior swung his head around and gave the ebony deputy a glare, his lapis hues blazed with pure anger. He swiveled his body so that he wasn't craning his neck. He flashed the deputy his fangs and lashed his tail, though, he didn't lift his chin, he didn't look down on her, he held every feline gathered on this rock with respect, even Blazingstar, he refused to become one who looked down upon others because of his rank. "There's no difference between a Warrior and a Leader, both fight for their clan, both call the shots, both lead with dignity, and both give everything they can to protecting their clan and their beliefs." he started, his voice sickingly low, monotone. "The only difference is that a leader has 9 chances to fix their mistakes, while a warrior has 1." he finished. He could tell she was trying her hardest, he could tell that she was brave. "And I never said I didn't respect his decision, I'm just disappointed, there's only a certain amount of help neutrality can give a clan before it's just the same as ignoring the problem at paw." he scoffed, his attention then turning to the Skyclan leader. The ebony tom didn't think he'd ever seen the tabby annoyed, never thought he'd seen such anger radiate off the, usually calm and friendly, leader. He took a second to process the toms annoyance, and of course, Fallenstar didn't plan on backing down. He bit is tongue and took a step toward the tabby, his ears pinned to his skull. "Swallowing everything down is only going to do so much." he spat, the bile rising in his throat.

He wanted to get rid of it, spit it all out, barf it all out. Anything to get rid of this parasite that clung to his mind, blighted his thoughts, ate away at his soul, ripped apart his heart, it was killing him from the inside out. The tom paled and panic flashed across his face, he could feel it rising up his throat. He swallowed it down with a fair amount of effort, but what the orange tabby said next made him almost puke. It was the very core of his fear, the very reason for all the sickness that plagued him, plagued his mind, his being. He let out a growl and snarled at the Windclan leader, he wanted to leap, he wanted to claw at the orange tabby, he wanted to harm him as much as he possibly could, but the thought of that only made his head hurt worse and only made his thoughts louder, the voices screamed at him. He turned his gaze to the ground and hunched his shoulders, practically going limp. "Don't you think I know that?" he asked, his voice low, so low one would have to lean in to hear it. Fuzzy. Everything was fuzzy and loud, a ringing in his ears, it drove him insane. After a second the tom swung his head up and glared at Blazingstar, his lapis optics filled with pure detestation. " I didn't even want to become the deputy in the first place, much less a leader!" he cried, flashing his fangs.

He heard the thunder, and saw a flash of lightning, than the tree, landing square on a cat. He didn't flinch. He didn't pull his gaze away from Blazingstar, his blue hues were glued to the toms face, the cold glare that held the passionate flame of hatred. The only thing that pulled him out of his trance was his deputy, Rowanflower, yelling, practically screaming, at them. The fact that not even his deputy had faith in him broke him, his last final thread of hope, shattered. He was no longer Fallenstar, rather, the parasite took over, infested him, and took control. He whipped his head around and was about to snap at the ginger molly, but everything he was going to say caught in his throat the moment he saw her. Except it wasn't her that he saw, it was Honeypool. The ebony feline quickly made his way over to her, nudged her toward the direction that would easily get her off the rock, then stopped. "Riverclan is taking it's leave." he stated, refusing to look at the two leaders. "Helping Thunderclan was only supposed to be a one time event...but it seems as though we are now permanent allies. All ties Windclan had with Riverclan are now cut." he said, no emotion in his voice, no anger, no defeat, no worry, no sadness. Monotone. As if all his emotions vanished with that stroke of lightning. That his very being vanished, that what made Fallenstar Fallenstar...was gone, killed off. He made his way down the mound, hiding his face from the leaders and his clanmates the best he could, and made his way off the island, expecting Riverclan to do the same.

Ah, he puked.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us