View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2018, 10:08 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Aspenburr smiles with a laugh. “Oh yes of course. Though I’ll take your word in that. Maybe if I go hunting later I could catch something and bring it to the queens just as an excuse to take a look at the kits and hopefully pick one out that looks promising.” He commented. It sounded like a good plan. Plus the queens would see that he was a good hunter, and want their kits to be mentored by him. The kits could see him and go starstruck by his skills of hunting and they would want him to mentor them. It would work. And he would be doing a favor for his clan in the process. “Hmm I think I will actually do that. Though I just went out right after the dawn patrol this morning. I think I should at least rest for a bit since it’s only just around sun high.” He said with a quick glance towards the sky to double check his words.

"Only sunhigh!? Dear StarClan, it feels like twilight!" Nimblewhisker groaned, not knowing why he felt so tired and worn-out, "I swear sometimes the days pass so slow!" He whined, pouting as he softly glided his sheaved claws against the ground.

"Hey!" He then added somewhat sadly, "Leaving so soon? We've hardly talked four minutes! Am I that bad of company?" Nimblewhisker mewed giving his paw a nervous lick.