Old February 26th, 2018, 06:48 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Zero to Hero @Mystical

Blazingstar had already approved of Surgestorm's choice in apprentice. So with that in mind, he rose to the Breezerock, his movements skilled after doing this many times before. This ceremony was important. It was the future of the medicine cats, and Surgestorm's legacy.

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here beneath the Breezerock for a clan meeting!" he yowled. After a pause to allow the clan to gather, Blazingstar gestured for the medicine cat to join him on the Breezerock. "Surgestorm has requested a special ceremony," he spoke before stepping back and allowing Surgestorm to take over. His eyes alight with encouragement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Oriolekit scampered out from the nursery. Her tortoiseshell tail was erect with excitement as she raced to sit beneath the highrock. This was her moment. She was going to become Surgestorm's apprentice! Her forest green eyes were bright with enthusiasm as she stared up at the highrock waiting for the medicine cat to speak. She didn't know how the ceremony went but she was excited to learn. She was excited about everything currently. It was her apprentice ceremony. No part of Oriolekit wished she was becoming a warrior. She had agreed to learning a few things when she was a kit, and before then her mind had been made up anyway. And now she was finally becoming the medicine cat apprentice.
Surgestorm climbed up the Breezerock behind Blazingstar and watched as he called the clan to a meeting and directed their attention to him. He stood then and came forward to address them, practically quivering with excitement and pride. The medicine cat waited for complete silence, then he began: "Cats of WindClan, as you know, I will not be around forever." His gaze moved around the crowd, addressing them all and clearly searching for someone. "So, it's time I took an apprentice." Finally, he spotted Oriolekit in the crowd, meeting her gaze as he continued. "I have chosen a cat who has shown me so much promise. She has initiative, enthusiasm, and so much strength." The medicine cat smiled to his chosen apprentice. "I'm proud to be having Oriolekit surpass me as medicine cat in the future."

He waited a moment and then laughed. "Though, I may be getting ahead of myself. She has to answer me this first." He continued to smile Oriolekit's way, his yellow gaze showing no doubt. "Oriolekit, do you accept the post of WindClan medicine cat apprentice?"

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; February 26th, 2018 at 06:55 PM.