View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2018, 08:41 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Pacific began to stand,hiding the pain in her shoulder,the blood dripping down onto the ground."Your lying!If he is really the monster you say he is,then he wouldn't let any of us stay here with him!He wouldn't have saved us from whatever miserable lives we lived before we came here!" Pacific hissed.She glared at Sano,the monster who was trying to kill his own family and them,and yet,she wasn't entirely sure he was lying.Had Hades really killed his own family?And why?She pushed these thoughts away,recalling when she had first joined Hades.He would never do something like that,and if he had,there had to be a reason.Pacific dig her claws in the ground,thinking of a better strategy to win,or at least wound him enough so he would flee.
Sano looks at pacific “ Isn’t it simple?” He Says darkly as he turns around and looks at her “ y’all are just prey in his eyes. Future meat to feed him and his bloodlust. He pretends to be nice and kind, he pretends to love and care about you but in reality. He just sees you as food. That’s how he saw our father, that’s why our family is dead. Because he’s a cold blooded cannibal!!” He hisses as hades growls “ lies!! I don’t even remember my past how are you so sure that’s me?! I don’t know you! Yet you claim to know me! Where is y’all proof!? “