Old February 23rd, 2018, 07:00 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Patchcry blinked and looked down she flicked her tail and ears
" just an old memory no need to worry about me I'm not that important . And I'm glad you enjoyed it " she meowed her tail swished once and looked forward " race you " she meowed she might be an older warrior but she could still have some fun . She started to run back to camp her claws were out to get a better grip on the ground .
Gatorjaws was still a bit worried about her but shrugged it off and charged as she challenged his to a race. He dug his claws in the ground, willing himself to push off even harder because of this, but he didn't dug them to deep so that he wouldn't get stuck. He let his tail stream behind him, using it solely for balance and he could feel himself slowly accelerating. He could feel the wind blowing swiftly through his fur and the adrenaline coursing through his as he ran, chest already heaving.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.