View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 10:43 AM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: February Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Riverclan began to pour into the clearing moments after the first powerful scents of fish caught Shinefang's nostrils. And my did the new Riverclan leader look... large. The old tom snorted, glancing around for Juniperpaw. She couldn't be far behind the rest of her clan. Shinefang's ear gave a twitch as Blazingstar leapt onto the stone, insisting that they begin the Gathering at once. "Oh good. The kitwit is here," he murmured under his breath. Still, he couldn't deny that he liked the idea of wrapping up this meet and greet and getting back to his den.

@AbsurdJinx
Juniperpaw trailed after her clanmates, her steps lengthy and quick due to excitement. She loved Gatherings, a time of peace for all five clans. However, it seemed that two of the clans were missing. The young medicine cat briefly wondered where ThunderClan and ShadowClan could be when she noticed a familiar scarred yellow pelt. Juniperpaw brightened and immediately raced toward the older tom, calling out to him as she neared, ``Shinefang! It's been ages!`` She slowed as she reached the SkyClan feline's side, abruptly rocking back on her haunches beside him.