View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2018, 03:49 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: The Abandoned Clan official roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He looks at the warrior for a bit than at darkleaf. His ears picked up hearing a mew, he looks past them and his eyes widened when he saw the kit was gone. “ NO!!” He hisses as he suddenly hits fadedtail with the back of his paw and quickly run past them even cutting darktail a bit while running past them following the sweet scent of the kit. Once he was away he looks around desperately “ Palm!!” He yells worryingly and desperate as he looks around. His ears up and alert soon he smells palm. His eyes glowed as he begins to look around once more seeing the little one from afar. Soon he begins to jump down and quickly walk up to Palm. “ Little one! You nearly gave me a scare! Come let’s get you some food and water okay?” He asks however his claws were out
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
Darkleaf watched as Deathheart ran past them she worried for the Kit and hoped he didn't get hurt. She was still a bit scared of Deathheart but he seemed ok she guessed "just listen for yowls" she whispered to herself she looked at Fadedtail "are you ok? " Darkleaf asked
FadedTail nodded, and then decided to sprint at him, ramming into his side, hopeing to throw him off balance. "Alright, now I can put up with disrespect to our clan-mates...and all the other sick, disgusting, and wrong things you do....but you think that not only I, and...whoever the heck these two are, are going to believe your going to spare this one kit after having killed the rest of ou-....my clan, is a big ol' load of badger dung!" She hissed. She glanced at DarkLeaf and the other. "Whoever you two are, take the kit, and get to safety, I'll try to delay him as best I can..."
(Boop @Broken Madness, you have forgotten bout us....)

Last edited by Akari; February 21st, 2018 at 07:16 AM.