View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 11:26 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Going deeper [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incandescence View Post
“I don’t give a damn about your ‘problems’.” Marie hissed, storming forward with her eyes blazing. She threw off her leather jacket and pinned Lucifer against the wall with one hand. She was rather strong, despite keeping it a secret. “Listen, Lucifer. On my ship, and in my crew, there are no excuses. I don’t give one about your problems- fix them before you do something that endangers is all. Cut the damn bad-boy ‘Alpha Male’ attitude too, because I have no patience for men like you. Got it?” She let him go, kicking her jacket to the side and leaned against the wall with her gaze trained on Lucifer.

(Heads up, Marie has a slightly Scottish accent.)
His eyes glowed a bit as he looks at her than soon he looks away “ ... I understand.” He Says coldly as he begins to stand straight and began to fix his shirt a bit “ ... I understand perfectly. I understand every god damn thing. “ he says rather coldly however a bit pained for some reason “ ... I am here for one reason and one reason only. To control myself, to try to be a better man than I was before. .... for Naruto. “ he says as he looks away “ ... I’m heading to my room I need time to cool off.. and I believe I owe my siblings a call “ he says as he begins to just walk off without saying a other word but he felt much more worthless and angry at himself “ why can’t I just..” he closes his eyes and just opens the door to his room. He looks at the boxes of stuff on his bed and begins to walk towards it. Slowly opening one only to laugh softly to himself “ ... seems like they put you in here with me huh little guy?” He asks taking out a old fox doll handmade and it looked a bit broken but well kept for. He smiles happily seeing it as he begins to sit on the bed and just stare at the doll. “ ..... I’m going to try to be a better man little one.. I promised Naruto that much...” he begins to fix its fake fur a bit “ .... I know.. I need to be lord kind and more caring but... “ he laughs dryly to himself “ ... you always know what to make to get me to calm down huh Naruto?” He Says as he places the fox on the bed and began to dig though the box again now he growled in anger and he pulled up.... a dress. “ that two timing ...” he sees a letter attached to it and begins to take it reading it a bit than almost immediately he began to laugh so rare yet somehow so pure. “ damn it hades.. it doesn’t even fit me.” He Says smiling as he reads the letter some more. Forgetting what he did.. for a while .. he needed this. Some peace.. and some family fun.