View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 08:14 AM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
K)
Patchcry blinked and was surprised at wishpaws question she gave a long good thought as she took one more bite her whiskers twitched well training an apprentice is kinda like raising a kit , although you do have some one to talk to and possibly befriend . So on one paw it's good to have an apprentice and on the other it can be catastrophic they may listen they may be totally stubborn and not give a mouse tail . You can end up with a calm layed back one or a hyper pain in the tail one. But it is better then being alone her mind swam with pros and cons about having one but a small bit of her did wish to have a apprentice just because so she won't be alone and have a friend she nudged it back and licked her lips " a small bit yes . Why you ask? And I guess that it was good thing that I grabbed a mouse huh? " she meowed
"Yeah, I asked because I was just wondering." Wishpaw ate the piece of mouse. Wishpaw licked her jowls and began to clean her face. "Anyways I wish I was a medicine cat." She remarked in between licks.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.