View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 06:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
She tilted her head and her ears pointed forward with a twitch of her whiskers
" Ohhh.......right whoops! But they don't harm you so why are you afraid of them? " she meowed with curiosity rich in her tone . She looked around the clearing she wanted to do something on her first day but there's always the meet and greet which she didn't mind it was just slow to her . She looked back at her mentor " so when will we get started ?what are we gonna start with first?" she asked again her tail flicked here and there
He sighed She should spend her first day playing in the nursery, but Blazingstar would be furious if I had her do that...maybe keep her stuck to apprentice duties only until she matures...I question her safety in camp. He flicked his tail,” The shadows move and in a storm the branches can harm you. Just because your six moons old doesn’t mean you know everything now.” He mused shaking his head,” I haven’t decided whether I can safely take you out of camp or not.” He replied forcing a half-joking tone.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here