View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 04:34 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

The tom trotted in, his eyes seem more tired than they were yesterday. He dropped two plump mouse at the entrance, one for him and Gorsebird. "Sleep well?" Stormglare yawned, shaking anything that had got in his fur on his hunt out. He offered her a half-smile, settling down next to her to eat his mouse. It was obvious that he didn't sleep at all. He just stayed up, watching his mate sleep. It was a strange thing but it wasn't. He had nothing else to do. Stormglare was tempted to ask her about the tansy. Did she remember? He gulp, sighing when he turned his gaze to her. "Beauty.." He start off, his tone unusually softer but stern. "You told me something, were.. are you really gonna take tansy to make a miscarriage happen? I mean, truth be told I didn't even know that would happen. " he meowed, truthfully. Quietly begging for her to stay no. Stormglare just had to know, he just had to!
Gorsebird blinked a few before making a non-committal noise, "Maybe." She murmured before looking down at her paws, not wanting to see is obviously upset and uptight body language. Why did he seem so upset? He seemed perfectly fine with the idea yesterday. And it wasn't like she wanted to take tansy! But, she had to! Didn't she? Of course, she did! [B]If she didn't she would certainly die!

@Spiral Whirl

Last edited by Tavvi; February 18th, 2018 at 07:17 PM.