View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 09:05 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple View Post

“I’ll try!” Shadepaw meowed happily. Buttercupbreeze May be extraordinary now, but she already had been awesome. But of all cats, her MENTOR! “So, are you planning on being Leader?” Shadepaw asked inquisitively. She bit her tongue. “Sorry!” She meowed, realizing that she shouldn’t ask such questions. She dipped her head, but her mind was still spinning with excitement. “Can we go training?” She begged.

Heh, sorry that she asks so many questions. I think it adds to her kitlike personality ;3 To the training Moor where we left off?)))
(I agree, and it's fine I love it it makes her feel more like a real character.)

Buttercupbreeze was honesty shocked by Shadepaw's next question. Before she could say anything though her apprentice bit her tongue and apologized. She let out a purr. "Of course we can!" She told her apprentice. Flicking her tail she leader apprentice out of camp. Maybe her bluntness was rubbing off on Shadepaw it sure sounded like it. But this didn't make Buttercup up set no, she found it funny. Plan on be Leader? Well I plan on living. She told her self a purr still caught in her thought. It was so amusing to her.

(Sorry its short and late! My allergies are acting up.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all