Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: February Gathering [Leaders]

@Suspiciousmindz
@Fuzzyfeline
@starfall
@Celestial
@Empress Of Evil

Luckily enough it seemed that he didn't have to wait too long before another clan, Riverclan was appearing at the gathering place, though that didn't much surprise him considering he saw their outlines in the distance somewhat behind them as they traveled here. At first he saw a molly, likely the deputy of Riverclan, heading towards Auroraflame, to take her place where the deputies sat. He looked at her for a moment, trying to remember if she was there at the last gathering, but that's when he realized the last gathering was a huge blur. It was the Dusk Syndicate's last attempt at gaining power and ultimately ended with them disbanding. He tried not to remember much from that gathering, as it left a bad taste in his mouth. Flicking his ear, he then turned his head to see a particularly large dark-furred tom climbing his way up to join him. Riverclan has a new leader? His mind questioned quietly while he smiled warmly at the other tom, dipping his head lightly in greetings.
"Good evening Fallenstar. It is a pleasure to meet you and I'm sure you'll lead your clan well." Rather, I sincerely hope you do. I don't wish to hear anymore fights under this truce.
"If you haven't met me already, I am Grousestar, the leader of Skyclan." Again he would dip his head, almost seeming to bow before straightening up with a chuckle. "My deputy is Auroraflame, she seems to know your deputy already." Now he would nod slightly in the direction of the black she-cat below them at the base of the rocks they sat on.
Shortly after he introduced himself he could catch the scent of Windclan and soon enough he could see more cats filing into the clearing to mingle with the two clans already there. Another cat would join the two deputies below, another cat he didn't know. But his attention was currently focused on trying to find Blazingstar. He was anxious to hear how everything was going between all of the clans, as he had elected to keep his clan out of their squabbling.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?