View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 06:34 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple View Post
@Fuzzyfeline

Shadepaw watched The ceremony with increasing boredom. Apprentices, warriors... blah. She just wanted to go hunting. Besides, it was getting late. May Buttercupbreeze would take her training afterwards. (Posting this before the training session!) Suddenly, Blazingstar mentioned her mentor. Deputy? Buttercupbreeze? Shadepaw dismissed it with a flick of her ear, only half listening. Then, an uproar of cheers met her ears. what? She asked herself. Then, she managed to put together deputy and Buttercupbreeze. Shadepaw launched to her paws, and barreled over to her mentor. “Buttercupbreeze!” She meowed happily, skipping around her paws. “Your deputy!” Shadepaw halted and looked up into her mentors brownish eyes. Shadepaws ferngreen eyes widened happily. She was addressing the clan deputy as her mentor! “That is SO COOL!” She meowed again.
Buttercupbreeze looked at Shadepaw's ferngreen eyes. At first she wasn't sure what made her apprentice so happy till she continued. "Yeah it is." She meowed a hint of a purr in her meow. She swished her tail happily. Yes, Buttercup was happy, shocked and honored all at once that then adding her amusement twords Shadepaw gave a good mix of emotions, hu? "I'm still the same old me though. Remember that." She added a playful glent in her eyes.She felt she didn't care what some warriors thought, she was herself and becoming deputy shouldn't change that. She was picked for being her so why change that? She flicked her apprentice's shoulder with her puffy variously ginger hued tail. Being deputy doesn't change much. She told herself.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all