Thread: Juniperclan rp!
View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 05:55 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Juniperstar was back on the leaders rock looking out in the camp she sighed feeling a bit lonely but she ignored that feeling and held her head up high her ears were in a word open as she was trying to listen on near by warriors she didn't forget wishpaws ceremony no she'll just do the ceremony tomarow . What bugged her was fawnpa-fawncreeks nervousness she hoped it would fade as they grew up. her eyes darted from place to place in the clans camp she spotted some others talking to each other some walking around and some going into their dens . She sighed and closed her eyes her tail wrapped around her paws and her ears flicked she felt the wind blow across her pelt making her whiskers twitch . She opened her eyes and looked up at the sky noticing the clouds move ever so slowly please tell me am I good enough for you? Am I'm doing the right thing ? I hope I please you she flicked her ears again and looked down at the boulder her paw pads felt a bit cold from it.
@Liekki
Tearfall walked quickly through the grass. She had nowhere to be in particular, but it was a habit of hers to walk quickly wherever she went. The molly looked around the camp to make sure everyone was fine and didn't need assistance. It annoyed her that she was so formal in her speech, but she couldn't seem to shake off the habit. She hadn't spoken in awhile, but still remembered the cats' quizzical looks as she spoke to them. Many would ask if she was mad at them, but she was only very formal, and/or annoyed. She steadied her breath as she sat down on the ground, enjoying the pleasantly cool air that washed over her face. She spotted Juniperstar sitting up on the leader's rock and saw the leader's worried face. Tearfall stood up and approached Juniperstar, standing at the bottom of the rock. "Are you well?" Tearfall asked smoothly. She knew that there was a lot resting on the leader's shoulders, so Tearfall decided to take some of the pressure off.