View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 03:30 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

@Lefty the bear

Sunfur stood over his apprentice ready to touch nose, the former ShadowClan tom was glade Blazingstar trusted him enough to let him mentor the young tom, Mousepaw. The ginger tom gave him a smile.
"Glade you joined WindClan, I look forwards to mentoring you, Mousepaw." He meowed. His own kits, Birdpaw and Talonpaw,
were not much older the this tom. Maybe they'd get along? That'd be cool having his apprentice close to his son and daughter. "I'm Sunfur, if you didn't catch that." He added letting out a light purr.

(Wow that's short.)

Buttercupbreeze was a bit surprised that Blazingstar picked her out of all the warriors, she was honoured to be trusted with the rank of deputy. Hearing her name being chanted though her Clanmates reminded her of her warrior and apprentice ceremony, such found memories. At first she wanted to seek out her sister, Ploverpelt but couldn't spot her in the crowed of her Clanmates.
Almost forgetting to she dipped her head. "Thank you, I'm honored." She meowed. At first the molly thought it was a dream but why would she be dreaming of this? She didn't dream of being deputy nor did her sister. That made it even more of a shock.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 16th, 2018 at 03:41 PM.