View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:34 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Flarestrike nodded, playing with a tuft of grass. "How.. how is Riverclan?" He asked, feeling suddenly awkward. Why did Shadowclan have to be against them? Not to mention it only tug his heart in two pieces more. He closed his eyes, letting out a tired sigh. His thoughts had worn down a little, they weren't as.. frantic? The tom didn't know. His tail swayed a little, gently brushing against her paw. Flarestrike would admit he was still wary of having kits. He felt.. rushed in a way. He had seen love run out and mates break apart. Which only made him want to keep Splashpool closer.
Splashpool shrugged, "It's not the same. I keep thinking about us and I really hope that we could work out. There must be some doubt in your mind. What happens if our leaders find out would they make us not be able to see each other?" replied the queen, her voice starting to crack at her last sentence. @Spiral Whirl;

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; February 19th, 2018 at 03:35 PM.