View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 02:11 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

Cleftpaw chuckled softly, bending down to pick up his mouse. He was ready to move on to a new area with his brother. He froze, jaws wide, at Lightpaw's following words.

The tom snapped his head up. "A- A burden?" he breathed softly, not daring to believe that he had heard correctly. "Lightpaw, you could never be a burden!

Why would he ever think that? Cleftpaw wondered. Then he realized, some cat had to have started this. These feelings didn't just stem from no where. Maybe it wasn't another cat, but dear StarClan if it was... Cleftpaw did not envy them. No one would when he was done with them.

"Who made you feel like a burden?" He growled, tail lashing. His claws slid out of the sheaths, pricking tiny holes in the snow at his paws.
Lightpaw jerked his head up sharply when Cleftpaw growled. He widened his eyes and shook his head,"N-no particular cat!" he stuttered. He didn't want his brother to worry, but he knew he must seem like a burden SOMETIMES. Doesn't he?

Then Lightpaw smiled slightly, warmed that Cleftpaw had been this protective and he purred,"and when they DO say that stuff, I use what they say against them!" he mimicked a cat with a high pitched voice,"oh! Why does Lightpaw have to be here! He'll scare away all the prey before he catches it with his clumsy paws," then he returned to his normal voice,"yeah, well I think all the prey is already gone no thanks to you," he nuzzled his brother and then twitched his whiskers, amused at himself.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.