View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2018, 04:08 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Nightshadow growled and said, "Okay, Dear. You can call me 'kitty' all you want, but it doesn't mean it makes you any less of one." She rolled her eyes and stood up saying, "Well, I'd say you're pretty bad whether you're annoying or not. So you probably shouldn't be saying that to me unless you accept that that's also you, Darling." She smirked and followed Halfheart, sitting down in front of her. "I'm just like insanity, you can't escape me. I will find you no matter where you hide or what you have to protect you. And I will follow you until I finish what I started," Nightshadow whispered, smiling and staring at Halfheart expectantly. She had no idea how the other cat would respond, but she hoped it would be good. She sneezed, not bothering to turn her head away from Halfheart and with that, began her quest of making Halfheart snap once more.
Halfheart snorted with an eye roll as well hearing nightshadows first sentence she grumbled as she continued walking to the den entrance I'm not annoying how could I possibly be annoying when all I do is keep to myself ??? ...why am I bad?how am I bad? she stoped once Nightshadow sat in front of her and her ears pointed towards her she backed up an inch and huffed baring her teeth slightly " well you are only one form of insanity kitty insanity comes in many forms just like there are many ways to bring death. And I don't have much to protect me any ways cause like you said before I only have half the love as others right? Half a heart . Which means I don't have any one who might love me back . Other then my parents may be . So let the games begin shall they? " she meowed her tone was a bit darker she was determined to not let Nightshadow win even though she did feel a bit of annoyance at the moment .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 12th, 2018 at 04:10 PM.